Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Check out The Dashner Dude

I met James Dashner at the LDSStorymakers Conference. He’s a witty guy with a lot of talent and a strange obsession with nightmares. Don’t believe me? Then you’ll have to read The Jimmy Fincher Saga Books 1-4 on your own. Jimmy Fincher is a well-developed character and as I read through each book I kept asking myself how in the world this Dashner Dude could come up with all of these ideas. He must have been terrorized as a child or something. But really, The Jimmy Fincher Saga is an awesome adventure. I’m a mom and I loved this series even though it’s written for kids. I’m a book hound though and I’ll read anything that piques my interest (not just anything though) and James Dashner definitely did that.
Now James has a new Blog and he’s coming out with a new book. I’m really looking forward to reading it. The 13th Reality is Book One of a new series coming soon published by Shadow Mountain.
Visit his blog http://www.jamesdashner.blogspot.com/ to be the first to know when his new book arrives. He also has a wicked looking website you can visit at www.Jamesdashner.com. I’ve enjoyed reading his books and his funny blog posts about becoming an author. It gives me hope. So go check out James Dashner and get ready for a good read. I get to be one of the first to read his brand new book, I’ll definitely let you know what I think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails