Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcome to Rachelle Writes

Hi! My name is Rachelle J. Christensen and ever since I learned how to write I have had the dream of becoming a writer. Of course, my dream got a little side-tracked when I took the career tests in 6th grade and I selected "author" and discovered that authors don't earn money.
So I decided to become a psychologist.
I graduated from Utah State University (Go Aggies!) with a bachelor's degree in Psychology and minor in music. I loved my schooling because I had to write tons for my Psych classes and once I finished up my degree I started dreaming about being an author again. I didn't care if the career tests said you couldn't make money, I just loved to write!
So here I am with my very first Blog entry. Yes, I have resisted the blogging world for long enough and decided to be courageous and put my foot out here even if it ends up in my mouth.
Stay tuned... I have some fun things planned!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails