Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge

One of my favorite sayings is “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Guess who said that? Einstein!
Now, really think about that statement and you will realize our world would be completely different if not for imagination. Think of all the inventions, medical technology, the internet; all these things were first the imaginings of someone’s mind.
I want to let you in on the best kept secret for enhancing your children’s imagination and creativity. Story Time Felts. Yes, this is the company that I represent, so I am a little biased. I do home parties and events to show our wonderful felt products. At nearly every party, I hear someone exclaim, “I have been looking all over for something like this! Where have you been hiding?”
I sell quiet books, toggle books (which are my favorite kind of quiet book), felt dress-up dolls, nursery rhymes, fairy tale stories, scripture stories, Music CDs and more. Every time I get my felt out and play with my girls I have a great experience. You can go to my website to learn more about the products I love www.funfelt.com/rachelle/html

I recently held a contest with consultants on my team and had them write about their favorite experiences with Story Time Felts and their children:
Here is our winning entry by Deana Edmondson

"I had to laugh at Sierra the other day. She had the Farm/Zoo adventure toggle and was playing with it. I counted all the animals and stuff to make sure all the pieces were there. I could only find 11 zoo animals and not the 12 that are supposed to be there. Later I found the bear crumpled up in the corner of the couch. She said she put him there because he was trying to eat the baby duck! I thought it was SO funny!"

I have been a Story Time Felts consultant for 5 ½ years and I am now an Executive National Director. I love being a part of a company that puts family first. Their motto is “Story Time is Together Time.” I am looking for people who are interested in touching children’s lives through storytelling and felt. In our busy world today, it’s often difficult to provide activities that foster our children’s imagination and creativity. Please check out our wonderful products and let me know how you would like to bring the power of imagination into your home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails