Monday, November 12, 2007

Story Time Felts Free Story Offer


Check out my sidebar to see how you can get the free felt figures to tell the story/song of "Once There Was a Snowman."
Last month was a busy one. I beat my personal best record with my Story Time Felts business selling over $3100 in felt products in October! Now you know how my husband and I got to go to that NFL game, right?
I hope you'll sneak a peek at what we have to offer. I have the listing of our brand new LDS Deluxe Scripture Collection on my sidebar, check it out! I included a picture of the Story of Alma here. I just love Story Time Felts! My kids love it and I can't say enough good about it either. I'm really excited because right now I'm working on writing up stories for next year that will be illustrated and printed on felt. You'll have to wait and see more details about that project though, it's top secret!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails