Saturday, December 22, 2007

Contest Results

Okay, the Christmas writing contest is officially over at the LDS Publisher blog. I can now reveal which stories were mine. In the published author category I wrote #15 Christmas at Fielding House and #20 I’ll Cry for Christmas. I didn’t win, but I did receive several votes on each story with some good comments. I enjoyed writing the stories and it was fun to get feedback from a real publisher. She mentioned that she had to narrow down her choices from six very good stories in the published author category and listed #20 as one of those. I was excited about that.
Thanks to anyone who might have participated. I’ll keep you up to date on my writing endeavors.
Now I'm off to finish up the last of my Christmas projects. One of which was to sew matching stockings for my family, a total of four. They are cute and my girls are excited about Christmas. I've went through all kinds of baking goods, especially sugar, as I made several batches of tempting toffee crips and my sister and I did our annual hand-dipped chocolates. It's fun to have traditions that keep the holidays bright. I hope that you and yours are enjoying the holiday as much as I am.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails