Saturday, February 16, 2008

My First Blogger Award


Woo hoo! My very first blogger award has been delivered by LDS Publisher. Thanks LDSP. I enjoy her blog and the great tidbits of information she continually offers. This was actually awarded last week when I was still on my cruise. It's taken me a while to catch up with everything that went on in blogland while I was gone.
I'd like to give this award to some other great bloggers I know. I visit all of these blogs regularly and have enjoyed "getting to know" these people through their blogs.
Ali

Shanna

Anne Bradshaw

Tristi - I know you've got a ton of these but you deserve another!

And some of my fellow Author's Incognito members over at LDS Writers Blogck

Thanks everyone for making my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails