Thursday, February 28, 2008

Seven Random Things About Me Tag

I was tagged by Anne Bradshaw to tell you seven things about myself. So here goes...

1. I don’t like chocolate ice cream of any brand or variety.
2. I once sprayed air freshener up my brother’s nose. I said, “Here smell this” and then sprayed. My mom had to call poison control.
3. I went to London with BYU study abroad the summer before I was married and I was a USU student. It was awesome!
4. I love cheese.
5. I graduated in Psychology and worked with the adult persistently mentally ill population and had to drive a huge van with 12 patients to a baseball game. If any of you have ever seen the movie “Dream Team” it was kind of like that….Interesting.
6. I minored in music in college with an emphasis in piano and voice. I practiced the piano for an hour every day during my entire college career. It was so much fun and I improved so much. I wish I could do that now. My children like to “play with me” as soon as I sit down.
7. When I was about eight years old, we went camping and fishing as a family. I got tired of waiting for my turn for the pole and there was a bunch of fishing line along the bank of the creek. I found a stick and tied the broken line (which also had a hook) onto the stick. I put a piece of worm on it and sat on a big rock and waited. I caught a fish! It was only about six inches long, but my dad was pretty amazed. Here's a pic of one our old family fishing trips with my little brother, me, and my mom and dad.


That was pretty fun and those are some pretty random things. I’m interested to see some random things about
Shanna

Nichole
and
Rachel Ann Nunes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails