Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Dash

I have been thinking a lot lately on the value of life and how much our lives affect others. On February 19, 2008, Warren Crane passed away from cancer. He was only 49 years old, which I think is very young. His family was well associated with mine and I often babysat their six children for them. Warren was a great gospel scholar and he had a very strong testimony of our Savior. His wife was one of my young women leaders and I have thought a lot about what a wonderful family they have and I feel sad that Warren is gone. But my mom sent me a link to a video which I thought was very powerful. I wanted to share it with all of you. I hope that we can all make each day of our lives meaningful.
Type this address into your browser and watch this short clip.
www.dashpoemmovie.com
I hope that my dash will mean something to others. I know that Warren's dash affected the lives of so many people in the small town that I grew up in and his legacy will go on in the lives of his children

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails