Friday, April 25, 2008

I have business cards, I’m Official!

I wanted to share with you how excited I am about my brand new business cards. I have been in business with Story Time Felts for six years and never had professional business cards made. It was always on my list of things I wanted to do. Well, I finally did it because I found THE cutest cards in the world. It helped that one of my best friends owns the design company and I think she’s brilliant. She makes all kinds of cards and I love her Mommy cards! This is my friend, Dominique's, website. www.Hermes in Heels.comI also had her make me some cards that I can use as my author cards to give out at writing conferences and have on hand to give to publishers, editors, and agents who will soon be flocking to my door to buy my books.
Would you like to see an example of the business card I chose? Click on this link. Hermes in Heels They are so cute! Dominique Etcheverry graduated in graphic design from Notre Dame and she knows her stuff. Here’s a little description of what Dominique offers.
Hermes in Heels provides custom creative design for all your message needs, including invitations, announcements, save-the-dates, holiday cards, personal cards, or wedding programs. It’s message design with a kick.

Go check out her website. These are incredible deals for personally designed business cards and all of the other items she offers.
And remember, I'm official now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails