Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Felt Contest Winner!

We have a winner! And I'm a little behind announcing it, but CONGRATULATIONS to Annette Lyon!! She won the hostess exclusive story from May. I'll be sending her a set of cute felt figures with a story to tell.
I put all the names in a bucket and had my daughter draw one out, pretty official-huh?
Thanks for playing!

Here's a sneak peek at the July Hostess Exclusive


Flight to Freedom

By Rachelle J. Christensen



“Help! Help!” Mosquito buzzed in a circle outside the greenhouse. “Help! My family is trapped inside.”

“Oh no! My family is trapped too,” Housefly cried. He flew closer to Mosquito and they both looked at the shining glass of the greenhouse.

“We were traveling and wanted to see the beautiful flowers and then someone shut the door,” Mosquito said. “I got out before it closed tight.”

“I followed a butterfly outside and now I can’t get back in,” Housefly said.

“The humans who closed the door said something about bug spray.” Mosquito buzzed and bumped against the glass.

“We have to do something before they hurt our families,” Housefly said....Read the rest of this story when you get the set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails