Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Felt Contest



I'm holding a fun summer contest with my Story Time Felts business. Read on to find out how you can win.
Every month we have great items on sale and a neat hostess exclusive introduced. I've been writing the stories for each of these hostess exclusives and have had a lot of fun being a part of this. Here's a little info about our June exclusive.

June’s Hostess Exclusive is available now. The story is about a little worm who wants to do something special for his father on Father’s Day.

Be a Hostess and you can have the set for free when your party hits $300 with 3 bookings. If your party reaches $200 with 2 bookings you can purchase the set for $5.50.

Remember that all past 2008 Hostesses can order this and any other 2008 Hostess Exclusives.

Here is a sample of the story.

Little Worm’s Father’s Day Surprise
Written by Rachelle J. Christensen

Little Worm inched his way through the dirt tunnel and thought about Father’s Day. It was coming soon and he wanted to get his dad the best present ever. His dad loved the fresh green leaves of the rosebush just above their worm tunnel, but Dad said it was very dangerous to eat them.
“The early bird gets the worm, son and it’s best to keep safe.” Dad told him when Little Worm asked why they couldn’t travel to the beautiful rose garden.
He knew Dad was right. The birds were always out and they caught many worms with their sharp eyesight...Read the rest of the story when you receive this set as a 2008 Hostess!

Okay, so I know you want to find out how to win and what you're going to win! For the first prize in my summer felt contest, I am giving away the May hostess exclusive! If you live in the continental United States you can be entered to win this story with cute felt figures just by leaving a comment on this post. I will randomly choose a winner from the comments on June 23rd and then mail you the May felt story. Check back on Monday, June 23rd to see if you won. Stay tuned for more chances to win FREE felt! If you'd really like to get a ton of FREE felt, ask me about my awesome STAR hostess program. You can email me at superfelt@gmail.com I have some great things in store.
Here is a sample of the May story.




Caterpillar Finds His Mother

Written by Rachelle J. Christensen

Caterpillar chomped on a delicious milkweed leaf and smiled at his mother. “Wow, we’ve almost eaten this whole plant.”

“Yes, we have. I’m going to have to look for more food,” Mother said.

“That’s a great idea. I’ll come with you.”

“Caterpillar, it is time for me to go on a journey and I must go alone.”

“Why can’t I come?” Caterpillar asked.

“Because it’s time for change and time for learning, my dear.” Mother Caterpillar kissed her little Caterpillar and smiled. “I must go alone. You must follow on your own journey in order to learn who you are.”

“But Mother, I can’t be alone. I won’t know where to find food.” ...Read the rest of the story when you get this set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails