Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting Started with Social Networking

A new year is approaching and I wanted to recall some helpful hints and tips to help you enjoy social networking and be safe.
Because I blog about all different types and venues of social networking I wanted to draw attention to a tip someone gave me. An anonymous person commented on a previous post: So What's the Big Deal with Social Networking?
And shared this link with me Findasocialnetwork.com

If you are looking for a certain type of group to socialize with, this website can help you to narrow down your search.

I also want to list a few links to previous blogs I’ve written which will help you to get started in your social networking arena in a fun and positive way.
Hope these help and I will continue to share more tips and various sites and types of social networking throughout the new year! I'd love to hear anything you're interested in learning about when it comes to social networking--leave me a comment!

Choosing your profile picture

Safe Social Networking with Facebook

What's MySpace

MySpace part 2

Choosing Your Profile Picture

With the click of the mouse, curiosity killed the cat

Social Networking hits new level at www.yourLDSneighborhood.com

Blogging etiquette

Goodreads and Rachelle’s Book Club


Return to the Neighborhood And while you're there, subscribe to our fantastic newsletter. In addition to being able to shop in the new virtual neighborhood, the LDS newsletterbrings you LDS articles, LDS products, LDS services, LDS resources and LDSinterviews from around the world-all with an LDS focus. Look for issues delivered to your email inbox every week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.LDS Newsletter Subscriptions are FREE, and joining is easy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails