Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Love List Day 5--I love my kids


I love my children! I feel so blessed to be a mother of three beautiful children. I love watching my 5 yr, 3 yr, and new baby of almost 5 months grow and develop each day.

Many days are difficult: temper tantrums, potty training, sleepless nights, spit-up, messy diapers, crying, whining, crying, teasing--did I mention crying?

We must taste the bitter to know the sweet and so I cherish every good moment and there are many of those too. I appreciate the opportunity I have to hear them singing, watch them dancing, to receive beautiful works of art, to cuddle while we read a story and tuck them in at night. I love the funny things they say and do and the chance they give me to laugh and smile each day.
I'm so grateful to my Father in Heaven for entrusting these sweet little spirits to my care. And so I'd like to say to my kids, "I love you! I love you! I love you!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails