Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Love List Day 8--I love homemade bread

I love homemade bread. I make my bread from freshly ground whole wheat and honey with a dash of my secret ingredients. I love my Bosch mixer because I usually make 5 loaves at a time and freeze a few so we can always have homemade bread. Hot bread from the oven, so soft, with melted butter and drizzled honey is better than pretty much any dessert around my house. I love making bread because it reminds me of how my mom used to always make it.

If someone could capture the smell of homemade bread baking and put it in a candle or something, that would be awesome. It tastes good, it brings back good memories, and it brings together my family now because my daughters love to “help” pat the dough and of course eat a little bit. Hmmm, I think I need to make some more homemade bread this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails