Monday, February 9, 2009

My Love List Day 9--I Love my in-laws

I love my mother-in-law and father-in-law. None of the mother-in-law jokes apply to Nancy. She is truly a kind-hearted, charitable person who wants nothing more than to see her children and grandchildren happy. Nancy passed on this cheerful, bright attitude to her son, my husband.

Francis is also kind-hearted. He is soft-spoken, but everything he says is meaningful. He has a great sense of humor which I think he passed on to his son and he never speaks ill of others.

I appreciate my in-laws for the love they have given me from the first day we met. They have helped me so much through different stages of my life: childless, one child, two children, three children now! I want to thank them for the great example they are to me and let them know that I appreciate all the many things they do for me and my family. I love you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails