Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Love List

One of my blogger friends, Christine, shared a wonderful idea to do during February. She is sharing something that she loves each day from February 1-14 and encouraged us to do the same. I really liked her idea and so I'm going to try my best to post something each day for the next 14 days. If you would like to see other blogger's love lists, you can go to www.christinebryant.blogspot.com and click on her links there.

February 1, 2009

Something I love...
I love my Heavenly Father and His son, my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so thankful that Jesus Christ gave His life for me and gave me the gift of the atonement. Every day I make mistakes, but each day I am trying my best to be Christ-like and show Him I am grateful for the gift of love He gave me.
If you would like to learn more about my belief in Jesus Christ, click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails