Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Love List

I love my husband, Steve. He is my tall, dark and handsome hero and the best father to our kids. He is one of the most thoughtful people I know. It makes life worth living to know that he loves me and is constantly trying his best to make me happy.

I love Steve because he makes me laugh, makes me feel beautiful, gives me confidence to follow my dreams and holds my hand through the hard times.
I also love him because I never have to ask him to take out the trash, mow the lawn, put up Christmas lights, or shovel snow.

I love him even though I have to ask him not to leave his socks wadded up in balls and to take the Kleenex out of his pockets before the wash because it means he's human and not just some prince in a fairy tale. He's my prince and even though our life isn't a fairy tale, it's pretty good. I love you Steve!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails