Sunday, June 21, 2009

CRAZY EIGHTS

I’ve been tagged! Christine tagged me a few weeks ago and I'm finally going to spill my CRAZY EIGHTS!
These are kind of fun, I've just been a little preoccupied lately with writing my new novel and some other exciting news...I'm not telling yet...

Here’s the Rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them they have been tagged.

Eight Things I Look Forward to:
1. Holding my first published book in my hand
2. Becoming a New York Times Best-selling author
3. Eating zucchini, corn, and potatoes from my garden



4. Fitting into my favorite jeans (Can we say good-bye baby fat?)
5. Running some 5K races this summer
6. Going to Rupert to visit my family
7. Bear Lake Family Reunion
8. Finishing the first draft of my new book, Wind Song

Eight Things I Did Yesterday (Saturday):
1. Went running and got in just before the rains came down and the floods came up.
2. Rocked Dawson and sang to him
3. Read to my girls
4. Shared an A1 Peppercorn Burger from Red Robin with my hubby
5. Made 2 batches of rolls and one batch of cinnamon rolls for Father's Day
6. Wrote
7. Watched the rain with my lil family
8. Fixed Father's Day gifts and made cards with my girls.

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Go to Hawaii on vacation
2. Be a best-selling author of several published books
3. Live in the country on a few acres of land
4. Go back to London on vacation
5. Sleep through the night- guess I should say Dawson sleep through the night
6. Catch up on my scrapbooks/organize pictures
7. Drive more than a half-hour without one of the kids getting carsick and throwing up, having to clean up throw-up because I forgot to give Dramamine--it's a legitimate wish, trust me.
8. Go on a writing retreat

Eight Shows I Watch:
1. Reruns of King of Queens
2. Castle- before the season ended :)
3. A few minutes of news
4. I
5. Don’t
6. Watch
7. Much
8. TV

Eight Friends I am Tagging:

1. Christensen Crew
2. Green Acres
3. Jenn and Chad
4. Steve




5. Sarah
6. Jewel at Pink Ink
7. Haley at A Future for Tomorrow
8. Okay, that's gotta be good since all the rest of my blogger buddies have been tagged

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails