Thursday, June 4, 2009

Enter to win a NEW EZ View Desktop from The Original Scrapbox.com for FREE!

This contest has now closed. Click here to see the winner.


These guys put a whole new spin on the word “Organize”!

Are you a scrapbooker, stamper, crafter, painter, collector, seamstress, entrepreneur, quilter--anyone who wants to organize something in a beautiful and easy format?

One of the newest products at www.theoriginalscrapbox.com is the EZ View Desktop.

The EZ View Desktop is designed with a clear, glass-like top and three drawers with built in partitions for easy organizing on any home project. The desk is 36 ½ inches wide by 25 inches and it stands about 3 ½ inches high. The EZ View Desktop is now available with FREE Shipping to the contiguous United States and is only $195.00, but how would you like one for FREE?


This unique versatile tool can be yours simply by entering my contest. The Original Scrapbox has agreed to give one lucky person a FREE EZ View Desktop on Friday, June 12, 2009. This will ship to anywhere in the contiguous United States for free. I've included some pics of my new desktop and it is so cool!

It can be used on any desk, coffee table, card table, even the floor. Just set the desktop on a flat surface and it's ready to go. You can make your furniture organized and beautiful by adding the EZ View Desktop!


Would you like to enter?

Here’s how:

There are 9 ways to get an entry in the contest—

If you are entering using one or more of the following entries, you can leave just one comment telling me all the things you did to enter. Please leave your name, anonymous comments will not be eligible for entry. I will keep track of all entries and on June 12th, the computer will pick a winner using an automated system. All comments and posts will be moderated by me and if there are any inappropriate comments/language your entry will be disqualified and your comment will not be published. All entries must be received by 11:59pm June 11th--that's Thursday night, folks!

Receive one entry for each of the following:


  • Visit The Original Scrapbox website and choose your favorite product. Leave a comment here and tell me what your favorite is and why you would like this product.

  • Leave a comment on this post with an idea for how you would utilize the EZ View Desktop.

  • Subscribe to my feed and/or become a follower of this blog.

  • Post about this contest on Facebook.com and use this link in your post and mention the EZ View Desktop. Leave me a comment to let me know you’ve done this.

  • Tweet about this contest on Twitter and mention the EZ View Desktop. Let me know that you’ve done this.

Receive 5 entries for each of the following:

  • Post about this contest on your blog. In your blog post you need to post a photo of the EZ View Desktop by right clicking on the image and then selecting “Save As”, this will allow you to upload the photo on your blog post. You may use photos of the desktop from my blog or The Original Scrapbox. Feel free to copy and paste the information above into your blog. Please link back to my blog and also to The Original Scrapbox.

In your blog post, you must use the tags: The Original Scrapbox, Scrapbook storage, EZ View Desktop.

You must comment on my blog after you have posted about the contest with a link to your blog to get your 5 entries. Make sure that your blog allows access so that I can come and check it out. If you have a private blog, it will not be eligible for this part of the contest.

  • You can earn an unlimited amount of extra entries for each friend you refer who then posts about the contest on their blog. Just have your friend post an entry and then stop by here and leave a comment that says something like, “Becky told me about this contest and I posted it on my blog!” For each referral you get 5 entries. This friend will also be entered into the contest according to contest rules.

  • Utilize my banner or buttons for The Original Scrapbox on your sidebar with a link to www.theoriginalscrapbox.com for 5 entries in the contest. Just choose any of the three featured on my website and you will receive 5 entries for each item you implement on your blog.

  • Blog about any other item offered from www.theoriginalscrapbox.com and include this link in your blog post—this must be a separate and additional blog from your blog about this contest. Leave a comment informing me of your new post to receive 5 entries in the contest. In your blog post, you must use the tag phrase: The Original Scrapbox, Scrapbook storage,

You may blog up to 5 posts, each post must be for a different product from The Original Scrapbox and include correct links for additional entries.


The race is on! Get as many entries as you can by telling your friends about this contest and stay tuned to my blog for more incredible giveaways! Good luck and remember to follow the rules correctly to earn more entries in the contest.


I will announce the winner on June 12, 2009 and the winner must e-mail me their address at superfelt at gmail.com within 48 hours to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize, the random drawing will be repeated and another winner selected.


*All comments on my blog are moderated, so if yours doesn’t show up right away, don’t panic! I check all comments before I post them to my blog.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails