Thursday, July 2, 2009

Awesome Authors in the News

Today I wanted to pass on some links to some awesome authors. Two of my favorites, Brandon Mull and James Dashner, have been interviewed and I thought both of the stories were inspiring and interesting.

They both write young adult fantasy that is incredible! Dashner's 13th Reality is super-cool and Mull's Fablehaven rocks!

Here's the link to James Dashner's interview

and here's the link to Brandon Mull's interview

Hope you enjoy this little tidbit. I'm hoping one day you'll read a similar article about my road to authordom--except I'll never be able to quit my day job like these guys did--I'm a stay-at-home mom. But that's okay, even though the pay sucks I really like the people I work for. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails