Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Let's Be Friends Award

Friends are the best part of life! I'm so happy to be surrounded by so many good friends. Nichole gave me a Let's be Friends award and this is what it means:

"Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."

These awards are so fun because now I get to give it away to more friends!

Jenn Wilks

Josi Kilpack

Cathy Witbeck

Heather Justesen

Tristi Pinkston

Janette Rallison

Melinda Morley

Kristi Stevens


Thanks Nichole! I'm so thankful you're my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails