Thanks for your entries. Visit my blog again for new giveaways coming soon!
Enter to win your choice of a Ribbon box or the ScrapMaBob and qualify for the amazing Workbox giveaway taking place on October 12, 2009.
Yes, you read correctly. I am giving away either a Ribbon Box (click here to read more about how much I love mine!) or a ScrapMaBob (these are so handy!) and that winner will be entered into the Grand Prize Giveaway-- a Workbox in their choice of color/style.
Cricut lovers (special place to store it)
Anyone with a creative bug could fill this thing up!
The whole thing folds up, hides the mess, and then easily moves wherever you need it to go on wheels. This is a sturdy piece of furniture which will hold everything imaginable in a beautiful storage space.
This is the huge prize giveaway I've mentioned on my blog and I'm so excited to get it started!
The Original Scrapbox will give away ONE Workbox to a lucky qualifier. There will be 10 finalists selected from 10 different blogs to be entered in the final giveaway .
Do you want to win your very own Ribbon Box or a ScrapMaBob and then be a finalist in The Workbox Giveaway?
*Note: the contest will be open to residents of UK and EU countries as well as the United States and Canada.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES
You may earn 1 extra entry each for doing the following (Please note in your comment each thing you do-I'll be checking.): No purchase necessary to enter. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered.
- Visit The Original Scrapbox website and choose your favorite product. Leave a comment here and tell me what your favorite is and why you would like this product.
- Become a Facebook fan of The Original Scrapbox here.
- Facebook the contest and share the code for $100 off shipping: 100writes
- Tweet about this contest with link backs here and share the code for $100 off shipping:100writes (copy and paste http://rachellewrites.blogspot.com/ right into the text box).
- Subscribe to my feed and/or become a follower and add http://rachellewrites.blogspot.com/ to your link list.
- Sign up for my newsletter-- email: rachellethewriterAT gmail.com
- Add my button or my Scrapbox button or banner to your sidebar/blog
- Comment on any non-contest post (must contribute to the conversation)
- Refer a friend to this contest, make sure they tell me who sent them
- Email 3 friends about this giveaway and CC me: rachellethewriterAT gmail.com
RECEIVE 5 ENTRIES FOR THE FOLLOWING (Make note in your comment of each entry type you complete. Thanks!)
- Blog about this contest with a picture of the Workbox. If you have a private blog, it will not be eligible for this part of the contest. In your blog post, please use the tags: The Original Scrapbox, Scrapbook storage, Workbox. If you would like to link back to me, http://rachellewrites.blogspot.com/ I'd appreciate it.
- Blog (preferably a separate blog) about any other item offered from The Original Scrapbox and include this information word for word: Enter this code when you place your order to get $100 off your shipping: 100Writes-- If you would like to link back to me http://rachellewrites.blogspot.com/ or any of the other 9 bloggers holding the contest, I'd appreciate it! Thank you!
More ways to enter to qualify for the contest:
There are 9 other awesome bloggers holding a contest to get an entry for the Workbox Giveaway. Stop by their blogs and enter for more chances to win:
Get as many entries as you can by telling your friends about this contest and stay tuned to my blog for more incredible giveaways! Good luck and remember to follow the rules correctly to earn more entries in the contest.
On October 10, 2009, I will announce the name of one winner who can select their choice of the Ribbon Box or the ScrapMaBob and then go on for the grand prize drawing of The Workbox .
Then on October 12, 2009, I will hold a drawing using Random.org to select one winner from the 10 entries to win The Workbox!
*All comments on my blog are moderated, so if yours doesn’t show up right away, don’t panic! I check all comments before I post them to my blog.