Saturday, October 10, 2009

And the Winner of a Ribbon Box or ScrapMaBob Is...


Wow! What an amazing contest! I've never seen so many entries. You all did great!
After slogging through and double-checking over 1,000 entries, I went to Random.org and let them be choosy!

The winner is now a finalist in the Grand Prize Drawing of a Workbox from The Original Scrapbox!
Each of the 10 blogs involved with this contest picked a winner/finalist.

On October 12, 2009, I will hold a drawing using Random.org to select one winner from the 10 entries to win The Workbox!

Okay, okay, I'll tell you the winner now....

Juliet! She said:
"I love this. It's almost like a dream come true. I want this badly.I love the EZ view, the design is really nice and modern."


I didn't hear back from Juliet, so I had to pick a new winner--

lucky you--Deanna Poulsen!
She said "I LOVED the big box...black beadboard...I think I'd actually use it for sewing...I have such a gigantic stash of fabric and notions and buttons coming out my ears!!! Awesome opportunity...thanks!"

If I don't hear back from Deanna by Friday, October 16, 2009 a new winner will be selected.

Congratulations! You get to choose either The Ribbon Box or The ScrapMaBob as your prize and you are now entered into the Workbox Giveaway Final!


Please email me at RachellethewriterAT gmail.com with your full name, address, phone number and your choice of ONE prize by Wednesday, October 14, 2009 to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone who entered! I'm excited to see you around--that's a hint--visit again because there are more incredible contests, announcements, and all kinds of wonderful things in the works here at Rachelle's Writing Spot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails