Thursday, October 1, 2009

I have a new Blog Button

Yahoo!
Did you see my cute button on my sidebar? Yes! Rachelle's Writing Spot now has a darling button that you can take with you wherever you'd like (hint, hint!)Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, Necia, for helping me to create it. Go visit my brother's blog, Jolley Trails, and tell them how cool they are, from me.

Over the past couple years of blogging, I've learned that there is a lot to learn!! Google is my best friend which then sends me to new best friends--bloggers like you who put up great tutorials of how to do stuff on your blog.

I've been wanting a blogger button for some time and after much trial and error figured it all out, complete with the lovely scrollbox below which you can copy and paste the text inside--use Ctrl C to copy and Ctrl V to paste it into your sidebar.

I couldn't have done this without the help of Jenieshell's Design Challenge she has step by step instructions on how to install a blog button here and how to make a scroll box here.
One note that I'd add is if you use her text converter linked to another website for the scroll box, you can't convert your whole text.

If you'd like to grab my button to add to your sidebar, but you're not sure how. My friend, Ashley at Make It And Love It has a great tutorial to help.

For a list of other great tutorials from Jenieshell, click here.

Thanks everyone for your help!! Now, go grab my button.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails