Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Little Writing Motivation

I attended the Romance Writers of America, Heart of the West Conference in Park City, Utah this past weekend and had a blast.
First of all the drive through Provo Canyon was gorgeous--especially those vivid colors around Bridal Veil Falls

Second, it was a much needed break from my three darling children!
And while I was at the conference I got a great shot of writing motivation in the arm when my work-in-progress won second place in the Inspirational romance category at the conference!


I knew that Wind Song had been selected as a finalist and so I was thrilled to receive that second place certificate.

I gained many great writing tips, met several fabulous authors, agents, an editor, and made new friends.
I'm excited to continue working on this story and I'll let you know when I'm ready to start submitting it so you can cross your fingers for me!
Maybe I'll have to write a little teaser of what my book is about, but right now I've got to put some curlers in my girl's hair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails