Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Over the Top Blog Award

My friend Nichole gave me this award and really made my day. It's so nice when someone gives you a pat on the back. Thanks Nichole, you've been such a great friend to me and an important influence on my writing success. I place high value on your opinion and abilities as spectacular critique member. Everything you juggle in life and the word count you still put out is pretty darn impressive!

I get to answer some fun questions and give you a little peek into my life:

1. Where is your cell phone? On the kitchen counter

2. Your hair? Pulled back away from my face, blonde, just past my shoulder.


3. My mother? Is the most amazing woman I know. I love you Mom!


4. Your father? A cowboy, get back on the horse when you get bucked off, persistent kind of guy that really rubbed off on me. I love you too Dad!


5. Favorite food? Italian preferably from The Brick Oven. Does Dove Dark Chocolate count as a food?


6. Your dream last night? Yikes, I've been having some really weird dreams lately! Last night I dreamed I was in some kind of apartment and there were tons and tons of windows and people were trying to get in and I couldn't get them locked fast enough. Someone was helping me, but I don't know who it was and boy was I glad to wake up! See, told you it was weird!

7. Favorite drink? H2O


8. Your dream/goal? this is definitely the same as Nichole--New York Times Bestseller for sure!


9. What room are you in? The living room


10. Your hobby? Wow, I like to do to many things and want to do lots more--is that good enough. :) Okay, okay--WRITING, READING, crocheting, making cards, sewing, running, singing, writing music, playing with felt, daydreaming, yoga.


11. Your fear?That I won't have enough time on this earth to do everything I want to do


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? New house on at least 2 1/2 acres of land.


13. Where were you last night? In my bed.


14. Something you aren't. Fake, timid, unsure


15. Muffins? Yeah, but how about a cinnamon roll.


16. Wish list item? Land. Trip to Europe and Hawaii. New windows, more books, bigger garden.


17. Where did you grow up? Rupert, Idaho and loved every minute of it.


18. Last thing you did? Sang to my kids and put them to bed.

19. What are you wearing? Pajamas.


20. Your TV? Downstairs. Off.


21. Your pet? Tigger, our yellow male cat.


22. Your friends? Love 'em!


23. Your life? Is in a good place right now.


24. Your mood? Happy, optimistic.

25. Missing someone? My mom and dad and Sarah.


26. Vehicle? Toyota Sienna minivan

27. Something you're not wearing? socks

28. Your favorite store? the internet so I don't have to go to the store. But if I have too JCPenney.

29. Your favorite color? Purple.


30. When was the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago.

31. Last time you cried? Hmm, about three weeks ago.


32. Your best friend? Sarah


33. One place that I go over and over? downstairs to get something, forget what it was, upstairs, remember, go back downstairs again.


34. One person who e-mails me regularly? My mom, Steve, my writing groups—AuthorsIncognito and NovelThoughts.

35. Favorite place to eat? The Brick Oven or Red Robin--yes, their A-1 Peppercorn burger is the best!


Now for the five I've tagged to receive this award:

Some of my best blogger buddies have already been tagged, but I wanted to tell NovelThoughts how much I appreciate you guys. You are my lifeline in the writing world, when things get shaky I know I can grab on and you'll pull me to safety.

Sarah-- my sister, best friend I can tell anything and she won't get mad (most of the time) and even if she does we're fine 10 seconds later. She gets me and puts up with me and I love her for it.

Stacie--I got to know Stacie at a recent RWA conference and it was so fun to walk into a room and not feel like I was all alone--I had a friend! Thanks for letting me be your buddy.

Priscilla--I worked with Priscilla on the huge Scrapbox giveaway we did and she was so kind and gracious--as well as prompt and efficient! Thanks for making my job easier and for having such a fantastic blog. You rock!

Jenn--My sister-in-law, she's awesome, I love her and I admire her courage in the face of trials, her sweet smile no matter what's going on inside, her sincerity and kindness.

LDS Humor--this blog brightens my day every time I visit it. Go check it out for a smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails