Monday, November 30, 2009

My blog makeover

What do you think? Did you notice my new look?

I love my blog makeover!! Woo-hoo! I feel like a whole new me!

I wanted to give a huge shout-out and thank you to Jen over at jenieshell's Design Challenge.
I won this blog makeover from a raffle--thanks Leah!

and Jen did such an excellent job! I went from frumpy, boring, plain... to jump off the page, excited, and cute!

If you would like to learn more about all the cool blogging gadgets I have just jump over to Jen's blog. She has tons of tutorials and if you'd like her to design for you, drop her a line. She is so awesome to work with! Now go notice all of the awesome features on my blog-- notice my signature? Blog button, awesome tabs on the top, scrolling bar on my sidebar, my label cloud, my author website button with my tagline.

I'm so excited. Tell me what you think and happy blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails