Monday, June 20, 2011

My Books

I'm so excited to tell you about my books! See my left sidebar to see what people are saying about Wrong Number, a 2010 Whitney Award Finalist.
Here's the info about my first Suspense novel:

Wrong Number
Publisher: Bonneville Books, March 8, 2010
ISBN: 9781599553641
List Price $14.99
Available at your bookstore and
Borders

Amazon.com
and on the Kindle 

Barnes & Noble


“I think you have the wrong number.”

When Aubree Stewart answers her cell phone on the way to work one day, she isn’t prepared for her life to change. Someone dialed a wrong number, a simple mistake. But the call changes everything when Aubree overhears information about the murder of a government official. Now she must run for her life as the caller tries to eliminate her.
Aubree is placed in the witness protection program, but when the FBI’s protection fails, she heads out on her own. She soon realizes she’ll never stop running until she can solve the mystery behind the wrong number. Unable to trust anyone but herself, she’s cautious about accepting the help of a Park Ranger named Wyatt Erickson. As she struggles to keep herself hidden from the enemy, she finds it harder to protect her heart.
Teeming with government plots, a dash of romance, and plenty of intrigue, Rachelle J. Christensen’s Wrong Number will have your heart pounding the next time the phone rings!


*And here's some info on my first LDS nonfiction book:

Lost Children: Coping with Miscarriage for Latter-day Saints
Publisher: Cedar Fort, Inc. May 8, 2010
ISBN:9781599552484

List Price: $9.99
Available at a bookstore near you and



Amazon.com 

Barnes & Noble

Borders
 

After my second miscarriage and struggle with infertility, I searched for answers to my questions in the gospel. It was hard to understand why I couldn’t have a baby when I wanted one so desperately and it was terrible to cope with the loss of my babies from miscarriage.
I felt alone and couldn’t find anything to answer all my questions and offer comfort.
This is why I wrote Lost Children: Coping with Miscarriage for Latter-day Saints. I wanted to lighten the load of those who are suffering from miscarriage and provide tools for those who would like to comfort someone in need.
Women of the church desperately need this book to help them in one of the most difficult situations they will face on this earth as they try to obey the commandment of the Lord to “multiply and replenish the earth.” Everyone affected by these problems knows others who suffer similarly. This book would be a wonderful gift for those desiring to give comfort, as well as a self-help book to aid the grieving person.
My blog, www.copingwithmiscarriage.blogspot.com offers more information and a forum for those suffering from loss.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails