Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Thanks

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This year was the first time that the big event was hosted in my home. My parents came and my older sister and her family. My other two siblings were unable to come--too far and new baby--and we missed them!

It was a great Turkey Day though. Relaxing and lots of time spent chatting and hunting for good Black Friday deals.

I'm very thankful for the good life that I live. I enjoy so many blessings. My husband, Steve, is my rock and he is so amazing.

Just look at this turkey that he cooked!

Yep, I didn't even touch it. He did the whole thing himself and believe me when I tell you he knows how to spice things up! Delicious!

I'm thankful he spices up my life with his smile, humor, and happy attitude. I love you Steve.

I'm thankful for my family. Where would we be without family? I love you guys!

I'm thankful for this beautiful country I live in with the freedoms I enjoy.

I'm thankful for the talents and creativity God has given me and I hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails