Contest ClosedYummy! Are any of you counting down the days to the next Twilight movie--New Moon?
Check out my countdown on my sidebar and then enter this awesome contest to win your own custom fragrance inspired by the Twilight books written by Stephenie Meyer!
This is so much fun. There's a great company that designs all kinds of wonderful perfumes and colognes. Go check out the awesome fragrances--there are tons--at Custom Scents Online
My friend, Karlene, is hosting several contests and lucky me! I get to give away a 1 ounce dram/sampler bottle of the winner's choice of fragrances custom designed and based on the Twilight characters.
I got to try my own special bottle of the new fragrance Bella's New Moon It smells divine!!
There's a lot of yummy fragrance in that little bottle too. I'm going to have fun smelling like Bella!
And Karlene also sent me a card with the new scent--Vampire Venom--it is so awesome! I definitely want more, I might try it in a lotion.
I also want to have my husband try the Jacob scent for men because he's my favorite character in New Moon and that scent sounds delish!
Okay, so you wanna win right? Well, here's the details:
Prizes are only shipped to addresses within the U.S.
Here's how to enter:
No purchase necessary to enter. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered.
- You must visit www.customscentonline.com and select the fragrance you would like if you win the contest.Come back to this post and tell me which fragrance you'd like if you win. Leave a link to your blog or website, or your e-mail address, or some way that I can contact you. I will not hunt you down.
- Tweet this contest on Twitter and provide your URL
- Follow me on Twitter: Rachellewrites
- Facebook the contest
- Join my mailing list--email rachellethewriter AT gmail.com with Subscribe in your subject line.
- Blog about this contest with a link back to me and leave me a link to your blog post.
- Become a follower of this blog/ Subscribe to my RSS feed--if you already follow just say so for your entry
- Grab my button, Rachelle's Writing Spot, for your blog, facebook, etc. and leave me a link so I can check that it's up. My button is right over there on my sidebar.
Be sure to leave details of all the ways you entered in your comments and a way that I can get hold of you if you win.
Custom Scents Online is also doing a grand prize giveaway for everyone who comments on all the blogs doing giveaways and another for the bloggers involved (that would be me), when you comment, you're giving me and you an extra entry into the GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY. Thank you! You can visit Custom Scents Online to see the other bloggers doing giveaways and enter their contests as well.
*All comments on my blog are moderated, so if yours doesn’t show up right away, don’t panic! I check all comments before I post them to my blog.
Good luck and have fun!!