Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How deep is the snow?


I live in Utah County and there is a ton of snow everywhere right now.

When I drove my daughter to school the other day, I said, "We live in a giant freezer." That was when it was 0 degrees for several days. Thank goodness it's a bit warmer today. But I think this snow is here to stay for a while.

Last week we were hit with a gigantic snowstorm that dropped 18 inches in one day in our little part of the city tucked up close to the mountains.
At dinner time we were talking about how deep the snow was.
Gracie said, "My friend said the piles were three feet tall."

I said, "Well, the pile out on the driveway where Dad shoveled is actually six feet high."

"Wow, could it get to ten feet high?" Gracie asked.


"Maybe," I said.

Maggie (4 yrs.) lifted her feet up on the table and said, "I have two feet."

Hope you have a happy holiday!

There's still time to enter The Bead Princess Giveaway--but hurry it ends tonight. Click here to see the post and enter to win! Contest now closed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails