Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Thought For You

You have to believe in yourself, that's the secret. Even when I was in the orphanage, when I was roaming the street trying to find enough to eat, even then I thought of myself as the greatest actor in the world.
--Charlie Chaplin

I loved this because as a writer, I'm constantly pushing myself to be better, to learn more, and achieve my dreams of becoming a successful published author. I have big dreams and next year I'll be taking the first steps of authordom as some of those dreams come true.

My first romantic suspense novel, Wrong Number, will be published June 2010 and my nonfiction book, Lost Children: Coping with Miscarriage will be published May 2010. To read more about these books, click on my handy-dandy tab above-- "My Books."

I purchased some beautiful vinyl stickers at the dollar store, of all places, and put it up on the wall behind my computer. It says:

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Write down your dreams, set some goals and become the you of your dreams!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails