Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

One of my awesome writer friends, Cami Checketts, gave me this award. Cami is the author of The Sister Pact, which I just finished reading. It's a great suspense novel--check it out!

I love blog awards, they're lots of fun and give me more reasons to blog. :)

I now have the honor of passing on this award to others in accordance with the following rules:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to up to 15 other blogs that you enjoy. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I've made some great friends in blogland and there are many blogs to choose from. I will select 10 today.

Random-Ish by Nichole
C. Larene Hall
C.L. Beck
Queen of the Clan
Cheri Chesley
whynotbecauseisaidso
Christine Bryant
Rebecca Talley
Josi Kilpack
Jenn Wilks

Thanks to everyone for posting great quality on your blogs and enjoy your award!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails