*Keep reading to find out how to win a $20 Gift Card to Barnes & Noble!
This book is so much fun! We love to laugh around our house and the whole family has been enjoying the anecdotes. My daughter keeps asking me to read more and she especially asks me to "Read the one about me, Mom." As a contributor to this volume of giggles, I received an autographed copy by the incredibly talented D.N. Giles and C.L. Beck.
I also purchased a few to give as gifts. I'd recommend this for a fun Valentine's gift. Someone that makes you laugh topped my list of qualities in a mate. I'd also recommend it for a great birthday gift or for any occasion.
Here's a link to purchase: http://deseretbook.com/item/
Check out the list of book signings where this great book will be featured:
Feb 6, Sat., 1-4p.
At Barnes and Noble
10180 S. State Street
(South Towne Marketplace)
Feb 11, Thurs., 11:45a-1:00p.
BYU, Provo, UT
Mar 9, Tues., 3:00-7:00p.
Santaquin Library Fundraiser
A portion of all sales will go to help the library!
20 W 100 S
Enter to win a $20 Gift card to Barnes & Noble from Mormon Mishaps
From now until February 19th, you can enter to win. C.L. Beck and D.N. Giles will draw a random winner from all of the stops on the blog tour, so if you'd like more chances to win, visit the LDS Humor Blog to see the other blogs participating or scroll down to see the list. The winner will be announced on Monday, February 22nd.
Here's how to enter: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
1. Post a positive review of Mormon Mishaps & Mischief on Amazon, Deseret Book, Goodreads, Shelfari, or other review sites. Then leave a separate comment for each and a link to your review so I can check.
2. Blog about this contest and Mormon Mishaps and link back to the LDS Humor Blog and the Mishaps Website
3. Tweet or FB this review
4. Subscribe to my newsletter: email RachellethewriterATgmail.com with Subscribe in the subject line (if you're already subscribed, mention it.)
5. Become a fan of Rachelle J. Christensen--facebook page
6. Follow Rachelle's Writing Spot, Follow Rachellewrites on Twitter, subscribe to my feed (or tell me if you already do these things).
Lots of ways to enter, so have fun and remember to pick up a copy of Mormon Mishaps & Mischief, and stop at the other blogs on this tour:
Feb 6th Ronda Hinrichsen
Feb 9th Connie Hall: C.LaRene Hall
Feb 10th Cathy Witbeck
Feb 11th Dan Olsen
Feb 12th Danyelle Ferguson