Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sneak Peek of Writing Tip #3 Attend Writers Conferences

Okay, I'm skipping ahead just a tad on my writing tips series for this important announcement.
If you would like to take part in one of the best writers conferences I've ever been to, please join me April 23-24 at the Provo Marriott for the LDStorymakers Conference. This conference jump-started my writing career. I love it because I've met so many wonderful friends, formed critique groups, and won writing awards from this conference.

If you're serious about writing, check out the details on this writers conference. You don't have to be LDS to attend. There will be national agents, editors, publishers, and authors galore at this incredible event!

I'm also telling you about this now, because I wanted to enter this fun contest. The prize is pretty dang cool!Show Your Love for the Storymakers Contest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails