Monday, February 1, 2010

A Thought for the Day

I have used a Franklin Covey planner for years--about 15 to be more accurate. It's like my brain--you know the one before I had kids and could remember things without writing them down? Yeah, these days if the planner doesn't see it, it might be lost in the black abyss that used to be my functioning memory.

But let's get back on topic. I wanted to share a thought that is printed on today's page, February 1, 2010 of my planner. I love inspirational thoughts and quotes and this one nails one of my belief systems about success perfectly.

Your success depends mainly upon what you think of yourself and whether you believe in yourself.
-- William Boetcker


Do you believe in yourself? If you don't, I have two questions for you:
Why not?
And
If you don't believe in yourself, why should someone else?

This week see the potential that is you and believe in yourself--for you, your children, your family.

Photo courtesy of Andrea Jolley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails