Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

I love inspirational thoughts. I have thought books, a section in my Franklin planner for thoughts, a thought folder in my filing cabinet--I guess I like to be inspired. I love when a particular sentence or phrase lifts my spirits and reminds me of the greater purpose of life or helps me understand a human trait in a new way.

I've shared a few of those here and there on my blog.
I thought it might be fun to start doing so on a regular basis.
And so Thursday Thoughts is my new weekly feature.

Each Thursday, I'll feature a new thought. I'd love your help!
If you'd like me to share one of your favorite thoughts, please email me: RachellethewriterAT gmail.com and if it's appropriate for the focus I'm going for, I'll post it along with a link to your blog or website.
Here's today's thought. I hope you enjoy it and if you do, I'd love to know. Please leave me a comment.

Every man is his own ancestor, and every man his own heir. He devises his own future and he inherits his own past.
--H.F. Hedge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails