Friday, March 19, 2010

Winner of the Grand Prize--The Office Box and an Autographed Copy of Wrong Number

The day has finally come--I know you've been waiting anxiously!


This marks the end of an incredible rockin' blog contest but the tour for my book, Wrong Number, continues. Click here to see the schedule of author interviews and reviews.

There were 25 preliminary contests with an entry into the big grand prize. You'll notice that some of these lucky people won two entries!
Here are the 25 finalists for The Office Box/Wrong Number Giveaway

1. Autumn W.
2. Sharla C.
3. Elizabeth M.
4. Sarah C.
5. Annette D.
6. Autumn W.
7. Jenica C.
8. CA Marshall
9. Trish F.
10. Dana V.
11. Taffy L.
12. Rebecca E.
13. Stacey B.
14. Bethany B.
15. Deborah S.
16. Chelsea S.
17. Jenica C.
18. Melissa C.
19. Elisa S.
20. Cristena B.
21. Stacey B.
22. Chelsea S.
23. Rachel Peters
24. Deborah S.
25. Brianne S.

Thanks to random. org I can announce the winner of this fabulous prize....drum roll please....

She is definitely lucky! I hope you enjoy this wonderful piece of organizing furniture, Jenica, and also that you enjoy my suspense novel, Wrong Number! Please email me Rachellethewriter AT gmail.com and tell me what color of office box you would like, include your address and phone number for shipping.

Thank you to everyone who participated and I hope you stick around to see what I have up my sleeve next...

*Results of the giveaway are final. All preliminary and final contests are closed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails