Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Thought and Going to a Writers Conference

Our energy is in proportion to the resistance it meets. We attempt nothing great but from a sense of the difficulties we have to encounter; we persevere in nothing great but from a pride in overcoming them.


--William Hazlitt

I'm so excited because Friday and Saturday, I'll be attending the LDStorymakers Writers Conference I've linked you to the schedule of classes offered so you can see why I'm happy about this annual opportunity. This will be the 5th year that I've attended this conference and the first year that I am a Storymaker--which means I'm a published author. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends, meeting new ones, signing a few books, getting a few signed by fellow authors, and filling my brain with all kinds of great writing knowledge.
I hope that you have a fantastic weekend full of learning, family, friends, and fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails