Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday Thought and Thank You

Okay, I know life is getting too busy when I think, "It's already Thursday again?" Where did the week go? I know where most of it went. I traveled to Idaho to visit family and do book signings. While there, I also spoke to students at Minico High School (where I graduated). It was a wonderful opportunity and I had a great visit.
I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who came out and supported me and my book.
The community I grew up in is such a great place, full of wonderful people and I appreciate each and every person who took time from their busy day to come and say hello. It's a special thing to know that you have such a network of support and people who believe in you. So thank you again, Rupert, Idaho--you're the best!

And here's Thursday's thought:

Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though 'twere his own.
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails