Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Busy Writing

Yep, I'm raising kids, pregnant, raising chickens, and I'm still writing. Some days my word count makes me smile, other days...well, at least I'm thinking about my plot line.
I'm working on the spin-off to Wrong Number Wrong Numberas well as a couple other books. I've been involved with a ton of book signings, fundraisers, and other events to promote Wrong Number and have enjoyed the experience. My book is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders, Utah Costco's, Wal-Mart, Deseret Book, and tons of other places online and at a bookstore near you.
 If you'd like to see some of the reviews for my book, you can click here and choose one of the many people who posted reviews and interview questions with me. You can still see my book trailer here for a sneak peek about Wrong Number.

Lots of people have been passing around my book and I've loved hearing what you think. Several of you have mentioned that you would like to feature Wrong Number in your book club. I'm happy to send bookmarks (while supplies last) for each member of your book club. Just email me--RachellethewriterATgmail.com and tell me about your book club and how many bookmarks you need. I also have some fun interview questions and tidbits about writing I'll include to add to your discussion.

I've also been busy with my second book that was just released in May. This book is completely different from my first because it is nonfiction and based on a very tender subject.
Lost Children: Coping with Miscarriage for Latter-day SaintsLost Children: Coping With Miscarriage for Latter-Day Saints is definitely a work of heart. I'm so happy with how it turned out and would like you to know that I have a separate blog on the subject of miscarriage. You can visit it at www.copingwithmiscarriage.blogspot.com. I'd love to hear your comments or questions on this subject.You can write me--RachellethewriterATgmail.com
Continue visiting this blog and you can stop by my website to see what's new in my writing world. I have a fun announcement that I'm gearing up to make about my writing this summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails