Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Name is Rachelle

My husband loves me and he knows what makes me tick, so when he found this website he knew I would like it. http://www.rachelle.net/ring/ I love it!
Can I just say that this gal described how I feel about my name EXACTLY!! And because of my experiences, I have always tried to be careful and notice other people's names and how they are pronounced.
Rachelle
So in case you were wondering, my name is pronounced, Ruh-shell, and I am now a part of the Rachelle web ring. I love my name!
I couldn't get the little button to work yet, but hopefully I'll be able to add it to my blog soon. In the meantime, take a peek at the Rachelle Ring website and read about my name--I think it'll make you smile.

Do you have a story about your name? Why do you like/dislike your name?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails