Friday, November 26, 2010

Almost Finished with NaNo

I'm still alive and typing my heart out to win NaNoWriMo!
Just thought I'd report that I am thrilled about the progress that I've made this month on my newest novel, Caller ID. Each day has been difficult to get the word count I need to stay on track but I'm so happy to see my word count piling up. If you'd like to see a bit more about this challenge, you can read my post here. It has been a trial, typing 100 words here and there throughout the day and then sprinting as fast as I can while my wonderful hubby holds our newborn at night. When I started this challenge of writing 50,000 words in 30 days with a brand new baby (and 3 other young children) I really didn't know if I'd be able to do it. Now I know that I can do it and will finish by the end of the month. Thanks NaNo for showing me the possibilities within!

I am so close now to finishing this novel and then I'll get back to my regular blog posting. Of course, I'll have tons and tons of revising/editing work to do on the novel, but it's great to have the storyline fleshed out.

This year, 2010, is almost over. How have you done with your goals? It's a great time to go back and reevaluate the list you made at the beginning of the year.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
*whip* crack* Back to work, Rachelle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails