Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm a NaNoWriMo Winner!


What a crazy spectacular month of writing! Talk about pushing your limits!
I wrote my heart out this month and I'm so happy to have crossed the finish line of 50,000 words in 30 days to become a NaNoWriMo winner! This helped me complete the first draft of my novel, Caller ID, which is a spinoff from Wrong Number. I'm really excited about the plotline and the character development in this book and I hope my readers will be pleased. It's going to take a lot of work revising/editing but I'm just so thrilled to have the first draft finished.



I'm ready to enjoy the holidays now and relax with my family. Of course, I have some other writing projects I'll be working on while I let Caller ID simmer before I edit it to death. I hope your holidays are fantastic! I'm looking forward to some neat giveaways coming up for my readers so I hope you'll enjoy the Christmas cheer from my little writing spot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails