Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Best Christmas Present of 2010

I'm grateful for the best Christmas present I could ask for this year.

 My sweet baby, Austin, came to our home in October and every day he reminds me of what is most important. I want to hold onto these moments and cherish them, but it's hard--really hard when baby makes #4 in our house! I feel like I'm constantly running trying to keep up with all the kids' needs, but then I get a quiet moment to cuddle with my newborn and I feel like everything is going to be okay.

I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father, who will take my best efforts and make up the difference. And I'm so grateful for this time of year when I can ponder on our savior Jesus Christ and how He loves each of us even more than I love my sweet little newborn. He loves us so much that He came to earth as a tiny babe, helpless, to show us how to love and how important we are to Him and to His father, our Father in Heaven.
I hope you'll take a moment during this busy holiday season to recognize how important you are and that Christ can see the best in you that sometimes is overshadowed by the world. I'm taking my moment now...
Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails