I reviewed this book also. Click here to read my impression. Nichole is a fantastic writer!
Nichole has a wonderful giveaway going on right now--click here to enter to win some of the great prizes!
- Tell us a little about yourself including something you haven’t shared with any other blogger.
Wow, um. Hm. How about I'm hoping to live on a tropical island someday.
2.How long did it take you to write the book?Approximately three years, give or take lots of time working on other projects.
3. What books or authors have most influenced your writing?Every book I read has some influence.The authors have the influence through their books, and through their words. To pick just one or a few books or authors who have helped shape me would be fairly impossible, because I take something away from everything I read. And I read a lot.
4. What is your favorite part of the writing process? Discovering storylines I didn't know were there, and characters who I didn't know existed.
5.Your least favorite? Staring at the blank page and trying to force myself to put words there when none will come willingly.
6. Do you have any advice for other authors? Yes, never give up. Persistence pays off.
7. Where can we find your books? You can find Mormon Mishaps and Mischief everywhere LDS books are sold, and The Sharp Edge of a Knife is currently available on Amazon, and should be in most stores very soon.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, Nichole. It was fun to learn more about you and I wish you lots of success!