Monday, February 14, 2011

A Valentine for My Friends

Happy Valentine's Day!
I love my family and my sweet little kids. It was so fun this year to watch my second-grader fill out her Valentine's for her class. It brought back a sweep of memories as I watched her sort through the cards and choose just the right one for each person in her class. I remember doing that!
I remember trying to find just the right card for the boy that I had a crush on--one that wasn't too obvious, but also conveyed some subliminal cue that I was definitely someone he should notice.
I also remember selecting the most special card for my best friends--ones that conveyed a message of how glad I was to have such great friends.
 I want to give a Valentine to all of my friends today.
heart clipart envelope

To all of my followers and blogging buddies-- thank you for your comments. It has been so fun getting to know you and I've made so many wonderful new friends through my blog. Thanks for being patient when I rant, for cheering me on when I succeed, and holding me up when I fail. I appreciate what you add to my life and I hope that you have a wonderful Valentine's Day 2011!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails