Thursday, May 5, 2011

Getting Ready for the Best Writers Conference Ever

I'm leaving for the LDStorymakers conference in Salt Lake City, Utah this weekend. Check out their website LDStorymakers.com for info on all the awesome people that will be involved with this conference.

I'll be teaching a class on blog promotion and book tours and I'm excited about the opportunity. I've been getting ready all day and putting my stuff out in the garage for my hubby to pack up for me in his car when he gets home. My 2 year old son decided to help me with my bookmarks in the outside pocket of my suitcase. Isn't he sweet?!!

Luckily my bookmarks have a nice glossy finish, so a trip under the car tire in the garage didn't hurt them.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails