Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Raining! It's Pouring!

Anyone else sick of the rain? In my neck of the woods, we are swimming. We had one beautiful day in about the last three weeks and that was Saturday. I worked outside all day with my husband and kids. The garden is planted--do you think my tomatoes need life preservers?

I am really excited about my garden though. We increased our garden size (for the 3rd year in a row) by adding two square-foot gardening boxes. I was able to plant all of my peppers--Bell, Jalapeno, Anaheim, and Gypsy in one box with room to spare.
It's raining so hard as I type this I can hear the thrum of the raindrops on the pavement outside.
How about you?
Is the weather nice enough for gardening in your area? What are you hoping to do when the weather cheers up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails