Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My To-Read List

I'm a book junkie. I'm addicted to the written word and so that means that I ALWAYS have a long list of books I want to read. I'm posting part of my To-Read list today. If you've read any of these books, share! I'd love to know what you think.
I'm posting my list with Amazon links where possible for my benefit and yours, so if you want to read more about any of these books, it's easy-peasy. I'd like to post a new list in a few months, so give me your recommendations and thanks to those who suggested so many of these titles to me.

Here's what's fun--some of these books haven't been released yet, but I was lucky enough to get Advanced Reader Copies, but they will be available soon!

Possession by Elana Johnson

Cayman Summer by Angela Morrison

Ammon by H.B. Moore


The Help by Kathryn Stockett












The Guardians of the Hidden Scepter by Frank L. Cole











Extras by Scott Westerfield

Counting the Cost by Liz Adair




 Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott












The Kiss of a Stranger by Sarah M. Eden












The Associate by John Grisham

 The Seed by Jon Gordon






The Hour Glass Door by Lisa Mangum











The Midnighter Series by Scott Westerfield












Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys


Susan Wittig Albert China Bayles Series-- Thyme of Death
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas











Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails